Bunifu Range is a control that allows the user to select a range of values within 2 limits.
Adding Bunifu Range at Design Time
Simply locate image button in your toolbox and drag it to your form as shown below. You can then customize using custom properties as it will be elaborated later in this article.
Adding Bunifu Range at Run Time
To add Bunifu range at run-time we will use the Load event handler to run the code that adds Bunifu Range to our form as shown below.
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
var range = new Bunifu.Framework.UI.BunifuRange();
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Dim range As New Bunifu.Framework.UI.BunifuRange
- Background color - This property allows us to set the background color of our range
- BorderRadius - This property allows you to set the roundness of its corners
- Maximum Range - This property allows you set the maximum range of values the user can select
- Indicator Color - This property allows you to set the color of the indicator
- RangeMax - This property allows you to set the maximum value selected by the user
- RangeMin - This property allows you to set the minimum value selected by the user
We hope you will enjoy using Bunifu Range control and that it will help you create better user experience for your users.
Should you have feedback or suggestions please send us via chat on the bottom right corner of the screen.