Bunifu Tile Button is by default combines both an image and text to create a nice intuitive buttons for your user interface.
Adding Bunifu Tile Button at Design Time
Ensure you have imported Bunifu controls to your toolbox. If not import the requred dlls and add them to your toolbox.
After that, locate Bunifu Tile Button bar in the toolbox then drag to your form.
Adding Bunifu Tile Button at Run Time
We will use the form load event as illustrated below
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
var button = new Bunifu.Framework.UI.BunifuTileButton();
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Dim button As New Bunifu.Framework.UI.BunifuTileButton
- Color - The propertyt allows you to set the background color of the button
- ColorActive - This property allows you to set the background color of button when clicked
- Image - This property allows you to set the to be image placed on our button
- ImagePosition - This property allows you to define the position of the image inside the button
- ImageZoom - This property allows you to set the zoom of the image
- LabelPosition - This propety allows you to set the position of the label inside the button
- LabelText - This property allows you to define the text of the label in the button
That's it! Adding Bunifu Tile Button is that simple.
We hope you will find Bunifu Thin Button useful and that it will help you create better user experience for your users.
Should you have feedback or suggestions please send us via chat on the bottom right corner of the screen.