Easily add modern looking track bar control to your design. Yo can do this during design time or at run time.
Adding Bunifu TrackBar at Design Time
Simply locate Bunifu TrackBar control in your toolbox and drag it on to your form. You can then customize using custom properties as it will be elaborated later in this article.
Adding Bunifu TrackBar at Run Time
We will use Form load event handler as shown below:
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
var trackBar = new Bunifu.Framework.UI.BunifuTrackBar();
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Dim trackBar As New Bunifu.Framework.UI.BunifuTrackBar
- Background color - This property allows you to define the background color of the track bar
- BorderRadius - Thos property allow you to define the roundness the corners of the track bar
- Value - This property sets or gets the value selected by the user
- Maximum Value - This property sets the maximum value the user can select
- Indicator Color - This property allows you to define the fill color of the indicator
- Slider Radius - This property allows you to define the radius of the internal slider
We hope you will enjoy Bunifu Trackbar and that it will help you create better user experience for your users.
Should you have feedback or suggestions please send us via chat on the bottom right corner of the screen.