Bunifu Vertical Trackbar is a control that allows the user to select a value from a range of values while moving the track bar vertically.
Adding Bunifu Vertical TrackBar at Design Time
Simply locate Bunifu Vertical TrackBar control in your toolbox and drag it on to your form. You can then customize using custom properties as it will be elaborated later in this article.
Adding Bunifu TrackBar at Run Time
We will use Form load event handler as shown below:
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
var trackBar = new Bunifu.Framework.UI.BunifuVTrackBar();
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Dim trackBar As New Bunifu.Framework.UI.BunifuVTrackBar
In order to interact with our control, we’ll need to work with its properties:
- Background color - This property allows you to set the background color of our TrackBar
- BorderRadius - This property allows you to set the roundness of its corners
- Value - This property allows you to set the value selected by the user.
- Maximum Value - This property allows you to set the maximum value the user can select
- Indicator Color - This property allows you to set the color of the indicator
- Slider Radius - This property allows you to set the radius of the internal slider
On running the code you should see something like this:
We hope you will enjoy Bunifu Vertical Trackbar and that it will help you create better user experience for your users.
Should you have feedback or suggestions please send us via chat on the bottom right corner of the screen.