NuGet offers a faster and easier way of installing, activating, and deploying your applications seamlessly.
How to install Bunifu UI or Bunifu Dataviz
1. Quick Installation
To install Bunifu UI via NuGet Package Manager Console, run:
To install Bunifu Dataviz, run:
NB: For Bunifu Dataviz, once you've installed and added the library to the Toolbox, two controls will be provided -
2. Guided Installation
- Begin by launching Visual Studio (preferrably 2012 and above). For this demo, we will use Visual Studio 2019).
- Go to File > New Project (You can create a Windows Forms Visual C# or a Visual Basic project).
- For Visual Studio 2019, click on Create a new project then select your preferred WinForms project and click on Next:
- Enter your new project name and click Create:
- Once your project is created, go to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages for Solution...
- You will then see the tab NuGet - Solution displayed. Navigate to the Browse section and in the search box, type Bunifu:
- You can then select either
Bunifu.Dataviz.WinFormsand ensure you've checked the project you'd like to install in. Once you click Install, the installation process will begin. (You will be required to accept the license terms before continuing...)
- Once installed, you can then proceed to adding the controls to your Toolbox. Therefore, go to your Toolbox, right-click anywhere (preferrably on top), and select Add Tab, then enter the name Bunifu UI For Windows Forms:
- Once the tab has been created, right-click inside it and select Choose Items...
- A dialog will be shown allowing you to browse for the package. Click on Browse...
- Navigate to your project's folder and select the
- Once done, you'll then be able to see the list of controls added to the Toolbox tab you created:
- Now go ahead and add any control to your Form. This is where you will be required to provide your license details:
- Enter your details then hit 'Enter'. Once your license is validated and activated for the device, an activation success dialog will popup confirming that your license has been activated successfully:
- If you're activating a free trial, simply provide the email you registered with then check the Trial box and hit 'Enter':
- Once successful, an activation success dialog will popup confirming that your license has been activated successfully:
- The control you dragged will then be added to your Form:
- You can then go ahead and start creating some beautiful UIs!
The "licenses.licx" file
Whenever you add any Bunifu control(s) to your project, the licenses.licx file will be auto-generated. You can find it under your project's Properties section.
This file contains all the licensed components used within your project:
In case your project fails to build with errors pointing to the license file, you can delete it and rebuild. This should work in most cases.
NB: Having this file as part of your project does not mean that any third-party can steal your license information. This file is simply a component registration file that displays all the licensed components in use within your project. It is therefore not a security risk and likewise is not needed for deployment.