Bunifu Ellipse adds smooth edges to any control.
How to use Ellipse control on a form
To use Bunifu Ellipse simply locate it in your toolbox and drag it to the desired control. In this case we shall be making our form borderless and have smooth corners
Upon dragging Bunifu Drag to our form it will make our form borderless and rounded by default.
We can customize drag properties by clicking bunifuEllipse1 component then go to the Properties window. We will set the ellipse radius to a value of 7 for this example. You should see the result as shown below:
How to use Bunifu Ellipse control on any control
Once we have the component added to our form, we can apply it to a control. For example, let’s drop a Bunifu Flat Button on our form and then run the following code in the Load event handler on our form:
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Upon running the code you should see an effect like below:
So basically, we can apply the ellipse to any control using the ApplyEllipse method. The method is overloaded as you can see here:
- ApplyEllipse( ) - applies the ellipse on the current control (it’s called by default)
- ApplyEllipse(Control control) - applies the ellipse on the specified control, with the ellipse radius set in the Design Time
- ApplyEllipse(Control control, int ellipseRadius) - applies the ellipse on the specified control with the specified radius
- EllipseRadius - the radius of the ellipse component (Integer). We recommend EllipseRadius values below 7, for smooth curves. Beyond that value, the curves will look pixelated
- TargetControl - the control on which Bunifu Ellipse is applied (Control)
We hope Bunifu Ellipse will help your create elegant UI interfaces that give your users great user experience.
Should you have feedback or suggestions please send us via chat on the bottom right corner of the screen.